Imagine if your team was able to combine their skills & efforts toward common objectives with complete alignment and harmony. (Wouldn’t that be beautiful?)
Let’s talk about cooperation as a leadership trait!
In today’s episode, I discuss cooperative leadership, how to develop these skills in you (and your team!) to see more positive outcomes, and the core principles you can use to build collaborative teams that will increase their output & productivity beyond what you can imagine!
Ready to be the leader who values every voice and fosters cooperative behavior & collective success?
Let’s go to the show!
I dive into:
- Cooperative leadership – what it is & how to develop these skills!
- Healthy & unhealthy tension in teams
- The difference between cooperation & compliance
- Multi-developmental cooperation
- The BIGGEST benefits of cooperative leadership
- 3 steps to building your cooperative leadership skills
- And more
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Slack Community here.
- If you are ready to uplevel your career, get unstuck or you are simply ready to unlock those leadership time-management techniques then join us in my monthly career & leadership coaching program exclusively for women in tech: https://www.tonicollis.com/academy
- Check us out on Youtube: https://youtu.be/MGZ-Q-Yxmk8
- Join the Leading Women in Tech community in Slack where we discuss all-the-things for women’s tech leadership, covering everything from early-career leadership to C-level executives.
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni