Does it really have to be lonely at the top?
Let’s talk about what causes this feeling of loneliness in leadership – and what we can do about it!
In today’s episode, I’m diving into loneliness at the top, why it’s such a common challenge for female tech leaders, and how to make sure it doesn’t slow down your career growth. Ready to ditch the loneliness and step fully into the leader you were born to be?
Let’s go to the show!
I dive into:
- Does it have to be lonely at the top?
- The BIGGEST reasons why leaders feel lonely at the top
- #1 reason that leaders get coaches
- My TOP TIPS for overcoming leadership loneliness
- And more
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Slack Community here.
- If you are ready to uplevel your career, get unstuck or you are simply ready to unlock those leadership time-management techniques then join us in my monthly career & leadership coaching program exclusively for women in tech: https://www.tonicollis.com/academy
- Check us out on Youtube: https://youtu.be/MGZ-Q-Yxmk8
- Join the Leading Women in Tech community in Slack where we discuss all-the-things for women’s tech leadership, covering everything from early-career leadership to C-level executives.
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni