If you really want to improve your leadership, it’s time to LISTEN UP my love…
Let’s talk about why executives need to hear their team more!
In today’s episode, I invite senior leader & champion of the data world, Jenn Gionfriddo, to have an important conversation about why listening is so essential as an executive skill, the difference between listening and acquiesing, and the practical ways you can get better at really hearing what you need to from your team.
Ready to take a look at how much you’re really listening to your team?
Let’s go to the show!
We dive into:
- Jenn’s journey to running a data governance organization
- Exploring how the skill of listening can uplevel your leadership
- The KEY things you can do to be a better listener
- Listening vs. Acquiescing
- The negative impacts of not listening to your team (and how to know if you need to do some work here)
- What “listen up” means to Jenn – and identifying ALL the pieces of listening
- And more
- Connect with today’s guest Jenn Gionfriddo:
- Jenn’s current read: The Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Mass
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Slack Community here.
- If you are ready to uplevel your career, get unstuck or you are simply ready to unlock those leadership time-management techniques then join us in my monthly career & leadership coaching program exclusively for women in tech: https://www.tonicollis.com/academy
- Check us out on Youtube: https://youtu.be/MGZ-Q-Yxmk8
- Join the Leading Women in Tech community in Slack where we discuss all-the-things for women’s tech leadership, covering everything from early-career leadership to C-level executives.
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni