Can you get better results in your career by shifting your leadership perspective?
Let’s talk about the role of the subconscious mind in our careers.
In today’s episode, I invite visionary leader, entrepreneur, and former woman in tech, Amira Alvarez, to share her inspirational work helping women get intentional about their choices so they can get what they deserve in their careers (whether it’s a dream role or a dream salary)! We dive into how she utilized the lowlights in her career to propel her forward, how your subconscious mind plays a role in your leadership, and how you can shift your leadership perspective to see big results.
Ready to step into your full leadership potential?
Let’s go to the show!
We dive into:
- Amira’s career journey and her BIGGEST learnings from the lowlights
- The role of the subconscious mind in your leadership and how it plays a role in your boundary-setting
- Desires vs. goals, and exploring what you truly want
- Breaking down the 3 components of The Law of Compensation so you can get the salary you deserve!
- And more
- Connect with today’s guest, Amira Alvarez:
- W: www.theunstoppablewoman.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/theunstoppablewomanwithamiraalvarez/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/alvarezamira
- Join Amira’s Retreat in 2024: The Exquisite Life Plan Event
- Listen to The Unstoppable Woman podcast: https://theunstoppablewoman.com/listen/
- Amira’s current read: The Masculine in Relationship: A Blueprint for Inspiring the Trust, Lust, and Devotion of a Strong Woman, by G.S. Youngblood
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Slack Community here.
- If you are ready to uplevel your career, get unstuck or you are simply ready to unlock those leadership time-management techniques then join us in my monthly career & leadership coaching program exclusively for women in tech: https://www.tonicollis.com/academy
- Check us out on Youtube: https://youtu.be/MGZ-Q-Yxmk8
- Join the Leading Women in Tech community in Slack where we discuss all-the-things for women’s tech leadership, covering everything from early-career leadership to C-level executives.
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni