Whether you join a new team, get a promotion, or find yourself in a company restructure, at some point, you might find yourself cleaning up someone else’s mess.
How are you going to handle inheriting this crisis, my love?
In today’s episode, I’m diving into another important crisis management topic: what to do when you inherit a crisis. I discuss how to diagnose the issue, the biggest traps to avoid as you navigate it, and the practical tools you need to manage the crisis and come out the other side with improved team performance and trust.
Ready to grow your resiliency & uplevel your leadership with this next challenge?
Let’s go to the show!
I dive into:
- Properly diagnosing & addressing an inherited business crisis
- Practical leadership tips for handling a crisis in your first 90 days
- 2 of the BIGGEST traps to avoid when tackling an inherited crisis
- Immediate action vs. the long-term fix: identifying & accounting for your natural problem-solving tendencies
- Tracking your progress toward the end goal
- What to do as the crisis begins to resolve (and what to avoid)
- And more
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Slack Community here.
- If you are ready to uplevel your career, get unstuck or you are simply ready to unlock those leadership time-management techniques then join us in my monthly career & leadership coaching program exclusively for women in tech: https://www.tonicollis.com/academy
- Check us out on Youtube: https://youtu.be/MGZ-Q-Yxmk8
- Join the Leading Women in Tech community in Slack where we discuss all-the-things for women’s tech leadership, covering everything from early-career leadership to C-level executives.
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni