You know the feeling…as the weekend winds down, a sense of unease creeps in and casts a shadow over your last precious hours of relaxation.
This feeling is referred to as the “Sunday Scaries”, and today we’re talking about the ways to overcome it!
In today’s episode, I’m exploring the Sunday Scaries, why they pose such a challenge to our well-being, and most importantly – how to conquer them!
Ready to ditch the dread of returning to work and move into healthy anticipation instead?
Let’s go to the show!
I dive into:
- Determining if the Sunday Scaries are affecting you or your team
- The MOST COMMON causes of the Sunday Scaries
- Why the effects of this Sunday dread can be a hindrance to building an effective team
- What you can do about your Sunday Scaries & how to help your team overcome it too!
- Why “staying for your team” can be problematic
- Learning to hold pressure vs. knowing when to release it
- And more
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Slack Community here.
- If you are ready to uplevel your career, get unstuck or you are simply ready to unlock those leadership time-management techniques then join us in my monthly career & leadership coaching program exclusively for women in tech: https://www.tonicollis.com/academy
- Check us out on Youtube: https://youtu.be/MGZ-Q-Yxmk8
- Join the Leading Women in Tech community in Slack where we discuss all-the-things for women’s tech leadership, covering everything from early-career leadership to C-level executives.
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni