January offers a unique opportunity for a fresh start beyond personal resolutions, my love.
Let’s talk about making a strategic and transformative annual plan for your professional journey!
In today’s episode, I want to help you take advantage of the “fresh start effect” and give you the tools you need to plan for your professional future as a visionary woman in tech. Whether you’re planning for an even better year in a career that already lights you up, or you’re ready to take the journey towards finding a job you LOVE, this one’s for you.
Ready for a lit-up career of big plans & big celebrations?
Let’s go to the show!
I dive into:
- The “Fresh Start Effect” and how it can help you achieve your 2024 goals
- How to avoid the pitfall of concurrent goals (and other challenges you need to look out for!)
- Why your North Star is vital to the annual planning process
- My TOP TIPS for realistic planning as a visionary – and what to avoid!
- Should we continue planning when we’re in burnout?
- And more
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Slack Community here.
- If you are ready to uplevel your career, get unstuck or you are simply ready to unlock those leadership time-management techniques then join us in my monthly career & leadership coaching program exclusively for women in tech: https://www.tonicollis.com/academy
- Check us out on Youtube: https://youtu.be/MGZ-Q-Yxmk8
- Join the Leading Women in Tech community in Slack where we discuss all-the-things for women’s tech leadership, covering everything from early-career leadership to C-level executives.
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni