Are you walking in your full color at work?
Let’s talk about embracing your differences as a woman in tech!
In today’s episode, I invite Vice President and Digital Business Transformation Leader, Shikha Bajaj, to talk to us about “owning your color” and how you can show up as who you really are at work (and succeed and thrive while doing it). We dive into mentorship, breaking barriers, and lifting each other up our way to the top.
Ready to show up as the best version of yourself in your career?
Let’s go to the show!
We dive into:
- Shikha’s upbringing in India and journey into tech and mentorship
- The mentorship program she started during Covid
- Building connection & trust in a mentor/mentee relationship
- Navigating the fine line between embracing your executive presence and becoming like the men in the room
- How to own/embrace “your color” & find fulfillment in your career
- And more
This episode was sponsored by our guest, Shikha Bajaj. Thank you Shikha for helping to bring Leading Women in Tech to this community!
- Connect with today’s guest and sponsor, Shikha Bajaj:
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Slack Community here.
- If you are ready to uplevel your career, get unstuck or you are simply ready to unlock those leadership time-management techniques then join us in my monthly career & leadership coaching program exclusively for women in tech: https://www.tonicollis.com/academy
- Check us out on Youtube: https://youtu.be/MGZ-Q-Yxmk8
- Join the Leading Women in Tech community in Slack where we discuss all-the-things for women’s tech leadership, covering everything from early-career leadership to C-level executives.
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni