Are you being passive-aggressive at work?
Let’s talk about passive-aggressive behavior and its role in our careers as we grow and develop in our leadership.
In today’s episode, I discuss examples of passive-aggressive behavior in the workplace, what we need to be doing as leaders to prevent the damage this can cause, and helpful strategies for understanding and navigating this dynamic in your career.
Ready for the tools you need to shift from passive aggression at work to more trust, morale, and overall productivity? Join me for this one.
I dive into:
- Avoiding passive-aggressive behavior at work
- Reasons why we see passive-aggressive behavior coming out in leaders (and how to avoid this)
- What to do if you’re struggling with passive-aggressive behaviors in your own leadership
- My favorite tool for managing emotions at work
- And more
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Slack Community here.
- If you are ready to uplevel your career, get unstuck or you are simply ready to unlock those leadership time-management techniques then join us in my monthly career & leadership coaching program exclusively for women in tech: https://www.tonicollis.com/academy
- Check us out on Youtube: https://youtu.be/MGZ-Q-Yxmk8
- Join the Leading Women in Tech community in Slack where we discuss all-the-things for women’s tech leadership, covering everything from early-career leadership to C-level executives.
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni