Doing all the right things at work, but not getting noticed for your efforts with the opportunities you want and deserve?
Let’s talk about getting yourself back on track for promotion!
In today’s episode, I am digging into what’s going on if you keep getting passed up for opportunities at work and my 4 TOP TIPS to help you break that glass ceiling and meet your big career goals.
Ready to do more of what gets you noticed at work?
Let’s go to the show!
I dive into:
- My 4 TOP TIPS for getting yourself back on track for promotion!
- Why getting results is NOT enough to get you noticed
- The ONE thing that held me back in my career (and how you can overcome this!)
- How to make sure you are top of mind when opportunities come up at work
- A trap to avoid at work so you can get noticed for the RIGHT things
- The single BIGGEST career progression killer
- My favorite tips to help you become more likable in the workplace
- The one thing you can be doing to create better business outcomes (hint: ditch the people-pleasing!)
- And more!
Join my signature, life-changing program, that is designed to take your tech leadership dreams and turn them into a career that you are excited about every Monday morning, check-out Lit Up Leadership Academy at:
Want to learn how to identify the tasks that will get you noticed? Head over to the very first Episode of the Podcast: 001: Building your credibility as a leader https://tonicollis.com/episode1
Catch the show notes, and more details about today’s episode here: https://tonicollis.com/episode29
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/leadingwomenintech/
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech LinkedIn group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12391391/
Thank you for listening to the
Leading Women in Tech podcast
If you loved what you heard today, it would make my day if you could spare a minute to leave a review on iTunes. And because I value your time so much, each month one lucky reviewer will win a FREE Success Coaching session with yours truly.
(Need some help with how to leave a review? Check out my quick guide here.)