They offered you the job! Now, what?
Let’s talk about how to stop underselling yourself in the job offer process so you can uplevel your career – without giving up the things you really want (and deserve)!
In today’s episode, I dig into the FOUR most common areas you could be underselling and undervaluing yourself at the offer stage – and what to do instead!
Ready to STOP underselling yourself and get the job offer you deserve?
Let’s go to the show!
I dive into:
- The 4 MOST COMMON job offer underselling mistakes – and how to avoid them!
- Reasons why you might take a job offer you don’t really want (and what to do instead!)
- My TOP TIPS for doing your due diligence around your job offer
- Why you need to do your homework – and some resources to help you avoid accepting a low-ball offer!!
- The high cost of failure to negotiate as a leader and how that plays into the job offer process
- One BIG mistake I made with my employment contract that I want you to avoid!
- A mindset tip for you around stress and your next job offer
- And more!
Want to know more about negotiation? Check out Episode 44 — The High Cost of Failing to Negotiate at Work:
Great resources for checking salaries:
Catch the show notes, and more details about today’s episode here: https://tonicollis.com/episode72
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/leadingwomenintech/
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech LinkedIn group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12391391/
Thank you for listening to the
Leading Women in Tech podcast
If you loved what you heard today, it would make my day if you could spare a minute to leave a review on iTunes. And because I value your time so much, each month one lucky reviewer will win a FREE Success Coaching session with yours truly.
(Need some help with how to leave a review? Check out my quick guide here.)