Are you feeling inspired about your leadership and tech career going into the new year?
Let’s talk about finding your unique route to becoming a standout leader & executive!
In today’s episode, I invite an amazing woman in tech, Hema Ramaswamy, to tell us all about her inspirational journey to becoming a tech executive and how her authentic leadership style is paving the way for more women in tech to thrive!
Ready to get inspired?
Let’s go to the show!
We dive into:
- Hema’s personal story, career history, and her journey to becoming a Senior VP of Engineering
- What it means to have a “genderless” leadership style
- How to deal with being told you’re not technical enough to be the subject matter expert
- Why so many women leave the tech sector – and why you need THIS perspective if you are struggling with the same thing!
- Hema’s BIGGEST career highlight AND challenge
- Her TOP TIPS for women navigating the tech industry
- A powerful mindset shift to help you thrive as the only woman in the room!
- And more!
If you are ready to uplevel your career, and get a boost (and a salary bump) by shortcutting your way to success, find out more about Toni’s Coaching at:
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni
Catch the show notes, and more details about today’s episode here: https://tonicollis.com/episode79
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/leadingwomenintech/
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech LinkedIn group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12391391/
Thank you for listening to the
Leading Women in Tech podcast
If you loved what you heard today, it would make my day if you could spare a minute to leave a review on iTunes. And because I value your time so much, each month one lucky reviewer will win a FREE Success Coaching session with yours truly.
(Need some help with how to leave a review? Check out my quick guide here.)