If you notice your ideas getting shut down a lot, you often find yourself in defensive mode, or you struggle a bit with thinking on your feet – these might be a sign you need to work on your executive presence (but don’t worry my love, this is what I’m here for)!
Let’s talk about how to tell if executive presence is your career blocker.
In today’s episode, I am breaking down the 11 KEY things that you need to be looking out for if you’re wondering if executive presence is holding you up.
Ready to lean in and get intentional about your executive presence?
Let’s go to the show!
I dive into:
- How to know if executive presence is holding you back in your career (and the 11 BIGGEST things to watch out for!)
- One of the MOST fundamental & important skills to have as a leader
- How to shift from being a problems person to a solutions person
- What happens when you don’t make swift decisions as a leader – and the things you need to make this easier for you!
- How to improve your executive presence by focusing on THIS in your daily life
- And more!
If you are ready to uplevel your career, and get a boost (and a salary bump) by shortcutting your way to success, find out more about Toni’s Coaching at:
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni
Catch the show notes, and more details about today’s episode here: https://tonicollis.com/episode84
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/leadingwomenintech/
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech LinkedIn group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12391391/
Thank you for listening to the
Leading Women in Tech podcast
If you loved what you heard today, it would make my day if you could spare a minute to leave a review on iTunes. And because I value your time so much, each month one lucky reviewer will win a FREE Success Coaching session with yours truly.
(Need some help with how to leave a review? Check out my quick guide here.)