Do you want to connect more with your team, foster empowerment, and build connections that lead to real innovation?
Then let’s talk about how to develop your people and heart-centered leadership – because this is a path to getting there, my love!
In today’s episode, I invite Ashleigh Wilson, founder & CEO of AuditMate and amazing heart-centered people leader, to discuss her passion for putting people first, some of her best tips to become more people-focused in your leadership, and just how powerful this can really be in business.
Ready to dig into your authentic heart-centered leadership?
Let’s go to the show!
We dive into:
- Developing your people & heart-centered leadership – and what this can really do for your career!
- Her TOP TIPS to help you be more people-focused in your approach to building teams & relationships
- A deep look at privilege – and leveraging it for the good of others
- Some pointers to help you better navigate missteps in your leadership
- The BEST piece of advice Ashleigh has ever received (and the WORST!)
- An amazing tip to uplevel your networking skills
- And more!
If you are ready to uplevel your career, and get a boost (and a salary bump) by shortcutting your way to success, find out more about Toni’s Coaching at:
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni
Catch the show notes, and more details about today’s episode here: https://tonicollis.com/episode91
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/leadingwomenintech/
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech LinkedIn group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12391391/
Thank you for listening to the
Leading Women in Tech podcast
If you loved what you heard today, it would make my day if you could spare a minute to leave a review on iTunes. And because I value your time so much, each month one lucky reviewer will win a FREE Success Coaching session with yours truly.
(Need some help with how to leave a review? Check out my quick guide here.)